Firefly Pointer

Gelembung2

Monday, February 1, 2016

My Wedding Preparation Diary Part 1~

Wedding Venue in Tangerang

Anyeonghaseo....
It's been a long time I'm not Update my blog.. Now I want to share about my Wedding Preparation Diary... Hohohoho... 
Feel tired but it's really interesting thing. Now, I want to tell you a little story about my wedding planing..
Okay.. I will start to telling.. Lol
My hubby to be is Chinese Surabaya, So His tradition in his city is sitting party, but tradition in here is standing party (buffet). 
And our first planning is make a party in Surabaya and all my family and my collegue will get accomodation to Surabaya, but after I made an estimation of wedding budget. He thought that is so expensive than He gave acomodation to his family. So, we change our planning. Maybe it is possible to make wedding party in here.
So, we make 2 budgeting about wedding in Surabaya or wedding in Tangerang.
And our trouble now is... In here really difficult to get a wedding venue with sitting party and the price is possible for our pocket. Lol

Now I will share to you how many wedding venue We had done to visited.
And No one ready with sitting party and ready with our request capacity for 40 round table (@10 person) and spare 5 table.

I whould share from my first journey to visited wedding venue in Tangerang.

1. Central Restaurant Serpong

I thought no body didn't know about this one. Central restaurant is one of famous restaurant in Jakarta, and their food hemmmm Yummy.. (knew from the review lol). Central restaurant serpong was branch from Central restauran Jakarta. They had 2 branch in Jakarta and 1 in Tangerang (Serpong).
Central restaurant serpong located near WTC serpong, before WTC. Central Serpong didn't have big capacity. Their marketing said that only could accepted 35 table, but she said would helped us to prepare 40 table. But the problem is... their marketing inform to us that Central would be renovated. And she didn't know when the renovated would be done. That's really zonk. Hahahaha..

Their parking area not really big. I thought if any wedding would be little crowded. But all decoration inside really nice and not bad. AC still good, and cold. But they have any charge if you take sitting party per table. 

Charge :
- Using projector IDR 500.000,-
- Showing foto / Video prewedding IDR 1000.000,-
- MC + Singer IDR 6.500.000 (if using their vendor)

Noted :
- Booked the date IDR 10.000.000 or 5.000.000
- Price exclude drink, service charge 2,5% and PB 1 10%
- Chinese tea free flow IDR 10.000 / person (if I'm not forget it) lol































In this time, I just want to share about Price list of sitting party not standing party as usual.



Address :
Central Restaurant Serpong
Jl. Raya Serpong Tangerang KM 10 No 99B
Phone : 021-53129537 - 38 Fax : 021-53127596
Tangerang Selatan
Email : centralrestaurantserpong@yahoo.co.id

2. Grand Serpong Kitchen (GSK)

Next... I want to share about GSK. GSK located in across the street of Central. If you from gading serpong the location is before Central. GSK had big building and big parking area.
But... when I visited their restaurant looked like old style and old building, not enough lighting, and really looked like chinese restaurant with chinese ornament inside. They had a lot of variant menus. You can see in the below. The price exclude decoration and entertainment (MC & band). About any charges I forgot to asked. For further information you can contact in below




I'm not really interesting with this place, bcos the wedding venue on 2nd floor, and  I thought it's not possible that capacity could accepted 40 table and the ballroom felt frowzy. 
And review from my friends was their menus per plate really small and not enought for 10 person per table.

Address :
Grand Serpong Kitchen
Jl Raya Serpong KM 8 - Tangerang Selatan 15325
(200meters from Alam Sutra's traffic roundabout)
Phone : 021-53125595 / 6


3. Ballroom Hotel Olive

If you live in Tangerang, I think you should be know Hotel Olive. :))
Hotel Olive located near to Supermall Karawaci and UPH. Hotek Olive is one of newest hotel in Tangerang. They have a big Ballroom. Honestly, I and my hubby to be really interesting with their ballroom. Really big and be adapted with how many of your invited guess. They have 7 door of ballroom, be adapted as your wedding package. If you choose 600 pax, will be opened 5 door, If you inviting 800 person, will be opened all door. 
Their AC still good, their decoration is nice too. It's really perfect as our wish and we asked with their assistant marketing, is ist possible with round table party and she answer Yes. But she didn't know about the price list and asked to me to asked to her manager marketin directly. We felt happy abit to heard that. And the day after, I send an email to their manager marketing. FYI, before I went to olive hotel I already send email to their marketing about PL and I got it. So, I email about PL for round table and I had explain our wedding plan. And the bad news is their manager ignored our request. She said that Olive couldnot arrange for sitting party as our wish.. T_T

FYI, Olive joint with a lot of vendor bridal in Tangerang and a lot of decoration wedding
two of them is Patricia Bridal and Gracias bridal. Two of them is mostly look for in Tangerang. Hahahaha... Their price really amazing (read: expensive), but the make up result and their gown really beautiful. For see their make up result you should be check on their IG @patriciabridal and @dgraciasbridal.
I will share about bridal on next part.. So, stay tune in here.. Lol


Check in below the PL 


Dove Package 
For 300 persons IDR 45.777.000++




Romance Package
For 400 persons IDR 81.777.000++



Elegance Package
For 600 persons IDR 123.777.000++



Ruby Package
For 800 persons IDR 176.777.000++



Diamond Package
For 1000 persons IDR 226.777.000++



This Picture taken when any party in their ballroom for company's Anniversary and birthday party two in one.. Lol











To be continue...

I still have a lot price list for wedding venue.. Stay tune... I'll be back soon...
*staycool*




1 comment: