Firefly Pointer

Gelembung2

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My Wedding Preparation Diary Part 2~

Wedding Venue in Tangerang

*Part two*

Helloooo peeps... I will continuing about My wedding preparation Diary.. Lol
Honestly, I already asked a lot of wedding venue in Tangerang by email and handhalf of them answered my email ... Hikksss :"( It's hurt you know.. Lol
I dunno what the function of showing their email address on their "Contact Us" It's not working.

Okay then.. I want to share next wedding venue in Tangerang and Tangerang Selatan. Especially information about sitting party. That's the point. lol
Don't talk to much and I will share in below..

4. Allium Hotel

Allium Hotel located in Cipondoh near with Poris Pelawad Bus station. This hotel start operation about 3 years ago. Their ballroom smalest than Olive Hotel. And as usual, they not support with sitting party as our wish. They available just prepared round table and the menus still buffet. And their capacity only 30-35 table (If I'm not forget lol). When I visited to Allium Hotel, their marketing still cut off, so we just accompanied with their banquet. For the price I think the same with Olive Hotel..

Check in bellow the PL :


I took some picture too..







Address :
Allium Hotel
Jalan Benteng Betawi no.88
Tangerang 15148
phone : 021-29205555 fax : 021-29203333
CP : Icha (087887776566 / 085691344553)


5. Atria Hotel Serpong

Atria Hotel located near with SMS (Summarecon Mall Serpong) Their Ballroom not really big, and as usual their capacity not too much for round table party as our plan... T_T
I got brocure from their marketing Mrs. Hela. And I asked bout price for sitting party per table. And she gave me price on IDR 4.500.000 with 8 menus. So expensive for us.. Huhuhuhu
But I asked to Mrs. Hella, Could we request price list as our budget? and she agreed, but the problem is their capacity just for 25 tables.. Hahahaha... Really difficult to get restaurant with round table with a good price... I feel want to give up and I said to my hubby to be, It's okay lah make a party in Surabaya.. Hiks hiks hiks..
We got PL from restaurant Surabaya with a good price and complete with entertainment, sound, projector, PPN, etc.
Fiuhhhh... Must keep struggle to find it in here. And I think that's impossible lol..

Check the price list in below (for buffet)





For Atria Hotel I didn't take a picture for their ballroom :( Bcos, We just went to their ballroom alone, no one of marketing or banquet.. And than No lighting in the ballroom.

Address :
ATRIA HOTEL GADING SERPONG CBD 
GadingSerpong Kav. 2 Jln Boulevard GadingSerpong, GadingSerpong – Tangerang 15810 
Phone : (+62 21) 292 15 999 I Fax : (+62 21) 292 16 999 
Email :info@AtriaHotelSerpong.com 
CP : Mrs. Hella (bsm@atriahotelserpong.com)


6. The Spring Club Serpong

The Spring Club is look like sport center as usual. Their view really nice and beautiful *matalope2*
And especially is they have a huge ballroom than another.. And they have round table wedding package.. Buuttttt.... Now the problem is.. The Spring really really spectacular wedding package that I had survey. Lol Amazing bingiitttsss... Wakakakkaka ....
The price made us shockingg tralala trilili... Lol
Start from IDR 5.688.000 per table hahahahah... Price never lie!!
The Spring Located near Bethsaida Hospital Gading serpong. Beside hospital had street, you just keep straight untill find word "The Spring" keep straight and you will find it.
They have huge parking area and especially is their ballroom "Keyen" (dibaca : keren) lol
Unfortunely, I was not took a pict :( I'm moron. Huhuhu.. Only got brocure from their banquet

In below the PL :


Sorry I just share about Round table price. I didn't ask about Buffet price.

Address : 
The Spring Club
Jl. Springs Boulevard Blok C / 01
Summarecon Serpong, Gading Serpong. Tangerang 15810
Phone 021-29171515 Fax : 021-29171516
E-mail : thespringsclub@summarecon.com


Fiuhhh~ finally Part 2 was done!! Next Part I will share PL wedding venue whose I got by email and I'm not survey on location.. After I share about wedding venue, I will share about bridal in Tangerang.
I can't wait to share it. Bcos the funny thing is when you try your wedding gown... Look like a princess.. Hohohohoho... 

Ahh, I forget one thing.. That I and my hubby to be must survey wedding package in Surabaya too. And compare it. Fiuhhh... Fighting!!

I will share Surabaya Wedding venue and Bridal too.. Keep read my blog peepss..
See yaaaa on next part... Hohohohoho...








No comments:

Post a Comment